|Customers and Dealers
Benelli Armi S.p.A., based in Via della Stazione 50, 61029 Urbino (PU), as data controller works to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees them the necessary protection from any event that may put them at risk of infringement.
Benelli Armi S.p.A. implements policies and practices regarding the collection and use of personal data and the exercise of the rights that you have under the applicable legislation. Benelli Armi S.p.A. updates its policies and practices for the protection of personal data whenever this becomes necessary and in any case in the event of regulatory and organisational changes that may affect the processing of your personal data.
Benelli Armi S.p.A. has designated an internal privacy representative who you may contact at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org should you have questions about the policies and practices implemented by Benelli Armi S.p.A.
Types of data collected:
- browsing data:
The computer systems and software procedures designated for the functioning of this website and of all websites referable to Benelli Armi products and promotions collect certain personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols.
These data consist of information not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but that by their very nature could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the digital code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successfully completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These collected data may be used to ascertain liability in the event of potential computer crimes to the detriment of the website.
- data provided by the user:
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of data as requested by various sections of the above website are used to perform requests made by the user, with special reference to the data entered by the companies and the professionals in the registration pages required for the request and candidacy for training. (by way of example but not limitation: when the user requests information or more details by writing to the email addresses appearing on the homepage or in the internal pages of the website, or else when an unsolicited CV is sent in search of employment, or when direct telephone calls or fax communications are made to the numbers indicated in the “Contacts” section). The above website contains specific information for special services requested by the user.
Benelli Armi S.p.A. and its suppliers (third parties and/or recipients) process your personal data, your digital data (e.g. accesses), traffic data or other data obtained for services made available through Benelli Armi S.p.A. websites to the extent strictly necessary to ensure the security and ability of a network or servers connected to it to withstand at a given level of security unforeseen events or illicit or malicious acts that compromise the availability, authenticity, integrity and confidentiality of stored or submitted personal data.
For these purposes, Benelli Armi S.p.A. provides procedures for the management of data breaches in compliance with legal obligations.
Nature of data provision?
Browsing data are processed for the purposes of performing computer protocols: users are free to give their personal data and their provision is optional.
Third parties and recipients?
The processing of your personal data takes place depending on the contract and the legal and/or regulatory obligations deriving from it.
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties/recipients for their own purposes unless:
- you give your consent;
- it is necessary for the fulfilment of the obligations associated with the contract and by the laws that govern it (e.g. for the defence of your rights, for a complaint to the supervisory authorities, etc.);
- disclosure is made to companies of the group to which Benelli Armi S.p.A. belongs for administrative purposes; data processing and IT service companies (e.g. web hosting, data entry, management and maintenance of infrastructure and IT services, etc.);
- disclosure is made to financial administration and public supervisory and control bodies with respect to which Benelli Armi S.p.A. must fulfil specific obligations deriving from the specific nature of the business.
Data are stored in paper, computerized and electronic archives located in the European Economic Area where proper measures are ensured to maintain their security.
The processing of data is performed through paper supports or computerized procedures by internal, specially authorised and trained, personnel. This personnel is allowed to access your personal data in the measure and within the limits necessary for performing the processing procedures that regard you.
The Data Controller periodically verifies the tools through which your data are processed as well as the related security measures that are constantly updated; verification, also through persons authorised to process the data, that personal data not necessary for collection are not collected, processed or stored; verification that the data are stored with the guarantee of integrity and authenticity and their use for the purposes of processing actually performed.
For how long?
Personal data are stored for 1 (one) year in electronic databases protected by means of effective and adequate security measures to counter the risks of violation considered by the Data Controller.
What are your rights?
Without prejudice to the limits established above for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to always be in control of your data. You have the following rights with regard to your data:
- restriction of processing;
- opposition to processing;
Your rights are guaranteed without any particular obligations or procedures for their exercise, which is essentially understood to be free of charge. You have the right:
- to obtain a copy of the data you have requested access to, even in electronic format. If you need to request additional copies, the Controller can charge you a reasonable fee;
- to obtain the erasure of the data or the restriction of their processing, or even the updating and correction of your personal data, and that upon your request any data disclosed to third parties/recipients will also be updated unless there are legitimate reasons that take precedence over your request (e.g. environmental investigations and risk containment due to an emergency managed by the Data Controller);
- to obtain any useful communication regarding the activities carried out following the exercise of your rights, without delay and in any case within one month of your request, unless justifiably extended up to two months, which must be duly communicated to you.
For further information or to submit your request, please contact email@example.com.
Who can you submit complaints to?
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial proceedings, you may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the one having jurisdiction where you reside or work in Italy or in a different Member Nation where the violation of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 occurred.